TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 10.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 25th. TRON has a market capitalization of $3.54 billion and $291.84 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TRON has traded up 12.1% against the US dollar. One TRON token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0538 or 0.00000504 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Qryptos, Gatecoin and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $133.57 or 0.01251790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004411 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020182 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00056625 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009418 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.46 or 0.00107425 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.97 or 0.00280855 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00021793 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002142 BTC.
TRON was first traded on August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,748,192,475 tokens. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TRON is tronlab.com. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Gate.io, Binance, Liqui, Qryptos, Token Store, Coinrail, Gatecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC, BitFlip, OKEx, Coinnest, CoinEgg, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, YoBit, CoolCoin, Tidex and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.