As the Monday market looked slightly positive, the momentum has begun to raise with the majority of the coins seeing gains with a considerable amount. Tron [TRX] is on the edge with a neutral figure, still going strong on its recent acquisition of the 10th position.
The current trade value for TRX is $0.072 with no significant increase since yesterday while the market cap also hovers around $4.7 billion. The prices might not favor them considering the volatility of market but they are definitely thriving to march ahead in every other possible way, as their weekly report reflects it.
Module: Log information improvement, exception handling of network modules and stability of network modules facilitated. Incrementing transaction processing speed, pressure tests are in progress while some bugs are being fixed too.
Consensus: Improvement in mechanism documentation, funds-related code tested and reviewed. Restriction on the number of account creations will be increased as they work on optimizing locking interfaces.
Wallet: API logic combined, users are prohibited to transfer tokens to any non-existent accounts, and account setup time duration has been increased. Implement expired transactions and the test is also looked into.
- A lot of new candidates for the Super Representative Elections, with the voting lines scheduled to be open on the 26th of June.
- Statement from Tron on the successful conclusion of the 30 million airdrop for Ethereum Community on May 7th after initiating it on April 27th. 30 million TRX tokens worth about $1.7 million USD were sent to a total of 602,881 addresses into active Ethereum accounts since January 1st this year.
- Following this, next day the public blockchain Odyssey-v1.0.6 was updated to the latest version and announcement of the virtual machine release on the 25th of this month.
- An issue of the first $100,000 loan to support the developer’s community further in their R&D, expand Tron’s ecosystem, and eliminate capital shortage for outstanding projects.
- Released rewards list on Github along with SR ranking criteria for the election. The total number of candidates currently applied for the SR election goes up to 50.
Tron mentioned in the report:
“In order to meet the needs of the global community and the holders of different countries, the official team of Tron Foundation will continue to update digital asset trading platforms that supported the Tron migration.”
Bitoshi_sakamoto, a Twitterati says:
“The first step of innovation lies in believing #trx #tron community has taken the first step already now the next phase begins reshaping the internet as we know it finally four words great work team.”
Marcus Charles, a Tron enthusiast says:
“Great news. Thank you everyone for such effort. Very excited for what is to come in the future.”
MrCrypto, a Justin Sun follower tweeted addressing the founder:
“Thank you for the ongoing communication about the progress of the Tron brand. We are with and support your goals.”